- If you have any queries about the policy, please contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions.
- Personal information collected
- We will collect the following personal information from you:
- name, a user name, e-mail address and password;
- Optionally your postal address;
- Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services the Intrasonics Website has to offer.
- Use of this information
- We will use this information in order to:
- administer your accounts with us;
- process orders or applications submitted by you;
- provide our services to you including the live streaming of digital video;
- send you information about our products and services;
- verify your identity;
- carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to the Intrasonics Website;
- to obtain your views or comments on the services we provide.
Sharing this information
- We may pass your information onto one of our carefully selected business partners or to other carefully selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you but ONLY if you have given us permission to do so. You can ask us to do this at any time by contacting us.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
- Log files/IP addresses: When you visit the Intrasonics Website our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Intrasonics Website and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
- We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- When you visit the Intrasonics Website we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a web server transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords are not stored in cookies. A cookie helps you get the best out of the Intrasonics Website and helps us to provide you with a more customised service.
Information about other products and services
- From time to time we may send you information about our goods and services which we think may be of interest to you.
- You can tell us to stop this at any time by contacting us.
- Also, as mentioned above, we may pass your information onto one of our business partners or to other selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you but ONLY if you have given us permission to do so. You can ask us to do this at any time by contacting us. We will never share your information with 3rd parties unless you specifically ask us to.
Changes to your details
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below or ammend your account details in the “My Details” section of the Intrasonics Website.
Use of forums or chat rooms
The Intrasonics Website may from time to time include forums, message boards, and/ or news groups on which you can post information. Any information that you post in these areas becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal details as part of that information.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and we use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt any financial or personal or login information you need to input before it is sent to us.
Linking to third party websites
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Intrasonics Website and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Intrasonics Website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
- As part of the services offered to you through the Intrasonics Website, some of the information you provide to us may be transmitted through or transferred to countries outside of the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if you are located outside the EU when you register or if you access your account details using the Intrasonics Website from outside the EU. Or it may happen if any of our web servers or video streaming servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU or one of our service providers (e.g. PayPal) is located in a country outside of the EU. In the case of external streaming servers, the external servers might log your IP address and browser version but will not log any information that might be used (without proper law enforcement authority) to identify you nor will such servers log any address or password information that you provide when you register with the Intrasonics Website.
- If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transmitted and transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by contacting us.